July 6, 2023 - Bachmann 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive

Bachmann Industries 0-6-0 with Tender
Smokey Mountain Express

I just received my package from eBay containing my steam locomotive. To make up for the loss of the AHM MDT/35-Ton Plymouth Diesel Switcher, I decided to purchase a Standard DC Bachmann Industries 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive decorated for the Smokey Mountain Express from eBay on June 30, 2023. Erik Fiske of Tony's Train Exchange should be able to convert this model to DCC since it was made in the mid-1990s. I'm still getting over the fact that I purchased this model for only $37.98 when the same model is sold through Wm. K. Walthers, Inc for $165.00!

Non-Working Taillight On Tender

Although Erik Fiske from Tony's Train Exchange is out of town until July 10, 2023, I'm hoping that it will be possible for him to do the following things for the 0-6-0 Steam Locomotive and Tender:
  1. Install a primary decoder inside the steam locomotive.
  2. Install a (steam) sound system inside the tender.
  3. Install new directional lighting for the steam locomotive.
  4. Install new directional lighting for the tender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 29, 2023 - Locomotive As A Load Project - Part One

July 10, 2023 - Done With Tony's Train Exchange

June 24, 2023 - AHM MDT/35-Ton Plymouth Diesel Switcher