June 24, 2023 - AHM MDT/35-Ton Plymouth Diesel Switcher

1965 Associated Hobby Manufacturers
MDT/35-Ton Plymouth Diesel Switcher

It has been a long time since I purchased any locomotives, diesel or steam, that would interest me. On June 23, 2023, I purchased an AHM MDT/35-Ton Plymouth Diesel Switcher on eBay. I was well aware that it was a Standard DC model, but I had been following a few websites that either showed how to install a DCC decoder or were directed to professionals that could do it for me. I emailed Tony's Train Exchange to inquire if it could be done and get a quote ahead of time for parts and labor for converting this locomotive to DCC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 29, 2023 - Locomotive As A Load Project - Part One

July 10, 2023 - Done With Tony's Train Exchange