May 22, 2023 - The Lilliput Railroad


In my May 5, 2023 blog, I spoke about how I had modified the HO-15 Minimum Twice-Around (officially named The Lilliput Railroad) track plan to be a two-level layout by removing the 30-degree crossing with a railroad bridge. I purchased this Bachmann Industries Over/Under Blinking Bridge off eBay on May 19, 2023. This is the original Standard-DC version, not the Bachmann Industries E-Z Track version of Today.

Unfortunately, the blinking light feature didn't work as well as I had hoped since the copper plates found along the center post interiors and the blinking light connection were very loose. I wasn't upset with the seller as I knew that there were certain risks that I was taking when I purchased it. Thankfully, Woodland Scenics has a Just-Plug Lighting System that I can use as an alternative to possibly update the blinking light feature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 29, 2023 - Locomotive As A Load Project - Part One

July 10, 2023 - Done With Tony's Train Exchange

June 24, 2023 - AHM MDT/35-Ton Plymouth Diesel Switcher